百度空间 | 百度首页 
 
查看文章
 
商務英語口語900句
2007-12-30 10:37

商務英語口語900句

因為是一個字一個字打的,所以如果有誤請大家提出來。
同時因為時間的關係,沒辦法短時間內上傳完,如果時間拖的比較久,請大家諒解
Unit One 希望與要求
Part 1
1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關係
2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關係
3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關係
4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我們之間友好的業務關係得到進一步的發展
5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來
6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待著盡快收到貴方的報價
7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力
8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務
9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能與貴方達成皮鞋貿易
10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我們盼望早日得到你方的答復,並相信通過相互合作,我們不久即可達成這筆交易
11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon
希望我們有合作機會,並靜候您的佳音
12) I hope that we can cooperate happily
希望我們合作愉快
13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation
希望我們能繼續合作
14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我們真訊地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意
15) We hope that this market trend will continue
我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去
Notes
Equality 平等
Mutual benefit 互利
The exchange of needed goods 互通有無
Extend 拓寬
Mutually 相互地
Beneficial 有利的
Considerable 大量的
Dealing 生意、業務
Quotation 報盤
Reduction 減價
Do one’s utmost 盡最大努力
Convenience 方便
Conclude 完成
Transaction 交易
Cooperate 合作
Turn out 結果是,原來是

啊杰 2007-7-8 20:57

Part 11
16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能認真考慮這件事,並盡快答復我們

17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
希望能得到貴方的迅速答復

18) We hope to receive your immediate answer
希望得到貴方的迅速答復

19) we are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
希望貴方對這件事能盡早答復

20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望爭方可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁

21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待著貴方早日解決這一問題

22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激

23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
希望貴方能盡快解決索賠事宜

24)e hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生

25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待貴方能盡快報一個更低的價格

26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution
希望此事有一個圓滿的解決

27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今後的貿易

28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關係

29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處

30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關係帶來任何損害

Notes
Take sth into consideration 考慮
Deal with 處理
Dispute 爭議
Settle 解決
Amicably 友好地
Negotiation 談判
Submit 提交
Arbitration 仲裁
Settlement 解決方案
At an early date早日
Settle claim理賠
Repetition 重復
Solution 解決方法
Undesirable 隻人不快的
Incident 事件
Stand in the way 阻礙
Affect 影響
Benefit 好處
Harm 傷害
Pleasant 愉快的

Follow me
1. would like to do sth. 想要做某事
eg: I’d like to meet your general manager to talk about our first order
我想見你們的總經理談談我們的第一筆訂單
We’d like to have our goods dispatched early next wek
我方希望我們的貨物在下周初發運

2. express one’s desire to 表達願望
eg. He asked me to express to you his desire to do direct business with you
他讓我向你們表達他的願望,希望能直接同你們做生意
We’d like to express our desire to be your agent in our city.
我們的願望是能在我們的城市做你們的代理

3. on the basis of 以……為基礎
eg. The business should be done on basis of equality and mutual benefit
應在平等、互利的基礎上達成交易
We hope to do the business on the basis of L/C
我方希望能采用信用證達成交易.

4. enter into / establish relation with / between sb. 建立業務關係
Eg. We wish to enter into business relations with you soon.
我方希望能同貴方建立業務關係
Shall we enter trade business relations between us?
我們雙方能否建立業務關係?

5. look forward to 期待
eg. We look forward to your early reply.
我方期待著貴方的早日答復
I look forward to seeing your soon in New York.
我期待著早日在紐約見到您

6. do one’s utmost 盡力
eg: I’ll do my utmost to get the L/C ready before May.
我會盡量在5月之前把信用證準備好
We will do our utmost to pack the goods according to your requirement
我們會盡力按照貴方的要求包裝貨物

7. trade with sb. In sth. 與……做生意
We’d like to trade with you in this brand of computers.
我們希望同你們做這個牌子電腦的生意
They used to trade with us in tea
他們以前常同我們做茶葉的生意

8. turn out 結果是,原來是
eg. The goods turn out to be of inferior quality
結果發現貨物是劣等品
The man you met last Friday turned out to be the sales manager of that company
上周五你碰到的人原來是那家公司的銷售經理

9. to the satisfaction of 隻……滿意
eg. We wish that the shipment will arrive to our satisfaction
我方希望貨物到達時能隻我們滿意
It’s sure that the draft contract will be satisfaction of us both parties
我肯定合同草案會隻我們雙方滿意的

10. take sth into consideration 考慮
eg. Hope that you will take our request into consideration
希望貴方能考慮我方的要求
We’ll take your offer into consideration
我方會考慮貴方的報價的

11. deal with 解決處理
eg. The matter will be dealt with soon
這件事會盡快處理的
It takes time for us to deal with the goods
我們需要時間處理這批貨物

12. appreciate 欣賞
eg. We appreciate your sample a lot.
我們很欣賞貴方的樣品
I appreciate your effort to deal with it.
我很欣賞貴方為處理這件事所估的努力

13. stand in the way of 妨礙,影響
eg. The dispute between us will not stand in the way of our business
我們之間的爭議不會影響我們的生意
Hope that the claim will not stand in the way of our good relations
希望索賠不會影響我們之間的友好關係

14. bring benefit / harm to sb. 給……帶來好處/不利
eg. This might bring much benefit to our business relation
這可能會給我們的業務關係帶來好處
The delay of the shipment will surely bring harm to our sales of the products
貨物的遲運肯定會給我方的產品銷售帶來不利

啊杰 2007-7-8 20:57

Unit Two 產品介紹
Part 1
31) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students
這個型號的打字機對中學生來說,高效、耐用、經濟、實惠

32) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我們生產的電腦其特點是品質好,體積小,節能,而且易學好用

33) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects
它們不但和其他廠家的產品一樣低廉,而且在以下幾個方面有其獨特的優越性

34) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用該機器,你們將會增產30%,而且一個人可以頂3個人使用

35) This product will pay its own way in a year
該產品一年就可收回成本

36) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
該機器半年就可收回投資

37) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical
我方工程師設計的新款行李車非常精巧、實用

38) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
這種自行車可以折疊,攜帶方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞時特別有用

39) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour
這種變速車每小時的最大速度是30km

40) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
這些機器由於機械的構造簡單,所以很少故障,易於保養

41) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber
與其他牌子相比,這種輪胎每公司損耗較少,也耐磨一些,因為它是用一種流橡膠做成的

42) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads
這種輪胎的特點是在潮濕的路面上不打滑

43) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
這種材料的表面耐用並易一地清洗

44) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company
這種空調系統實用、經濟、能滿足貴公司的需要

45) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up
我方產品,品質優良,具有典型的東方特色

46) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks
我們的絲綢服裝是用傳統工藝做成的,采用的是高檔真絲面料

47) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
這些服裝華麗、高雅、馳名中外,久享盛譽

48) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable
我們的手提式打字機是用輕質硬合金製造的,故攜帶方便,經久耐用

49) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country
我們所提的手提包均用最好的皮革製造,式樣、顏色齊全,以適合貴國各階層人士的需求

50) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you
我們的產品具備了您所需要的各項特色,而且比日本產品便宜20%,所以我們向您極力推薦。

51) Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
這種牌子的吸塵器在國際市場上頗具競爭力,是同類產品中最暢銷的

52) “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market
永久牌變速跑車在你們的市場上一定很暢銷

53) Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries
我們的絲綢品質優良,價格公道,深受大多數歐洲國家的歡迎,非常暢銷。

54) We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price
我們認為我們的產品在亞洲是最好的,在價格上完全可以與日本競爭

55) Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own
我們的產品在其他市場同在貴方市場一樣受到歡迎

56) By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
我們的產品因其優秀的品質,在很多地區經常脫銷

57) Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market
我們的產品品質優秀,價格適中,在貴方市場上一定很暢銷

58) These items are most salable in our market
我方市場上,這些產品是最暢銷的。

59) There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy
在我們的市場上,這種玩具的需求一直很穩定

60) We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent
我們很高興地向你們推薦類同於貴方所提供之樣品的樣品。

Notes: 報價分實盤 (Offer) 和虛盤 (Quote) 兩種,所謂實盤是指一旦雙方同意按交易條件達成交易,則雙方都要受合同約束。它是一種不可撤消的報價,也是一種規定了有效期的報價。在該期限內,即使價格出現變動,原報價格也不得更改,報價人不得予以撤消或變更其內容,否則將承擔法律責任。此外,還要講明數量、交貨期、付款方式、檢驗方式和報盤有效期。虛盤則內容不明確,主要交易條件不明確,含有保留條件。原報價可根據情況進行適當調整,並含有不一定訂立合同的意圖。

因為時間關係,暫時省略Notes & Follow me部分,只發sentences部分。
請諒解,謝謝~!

Unit three 業務範圍介紹
Part I
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light iindustrial goods.
我們是一家國營公司,專營輕工產品

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business
我們是同一業務範圍內的主要出品商之一

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
我們很榮幸地向你們自我介紹,我們專營出口罐頭食品的一家國營公司

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我們是自行車和零部件的經銷商,我們在這一行業已經做了20 多年了。

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我們公司專營紡織品出口業務

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我們公司經營的主要產品是電器

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司主要經營農產品

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我們專營餐布的出品業務

69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司主要經營絲織品的出口業務

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我們專門經營中國絲綢服裝的出口業務

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我們經營機械進出口業務

72) we are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我們的業務是大批量進品東南亞的果品

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們專門經營各種類型的鐘表

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我們也經營各種綢緞的生意

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們經營的商品範圍多樣,有領帶、皮帶、襯衫等。

Part II
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我們完全有能力以最具有競爭性的價格提供各種魚類罐頭

77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以按照客戶所提供的樣品並根據其所要求的式樣、規格、包裝要求等接受訂單

78) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們做草柳制品,刺繡制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,國畫,絹花和各種各樣的玩具和禮物的出品業務

79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我們公司主要生產用於工業和農業的具有先進技術的機械和化工產品

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
電子產品屬於我們的業務經營範圍

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我們也做手工編制物品的出口業務

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
多年來我們一直在和許多亞洲國家做玻璃的業務

83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我們公司專做向歐洲市場出口中國工藝品的生意

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products
我公司還經營化學產品和家產品進出口的業務

85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我們的公司是一家企業集團,集科研、業務、生產和售後服務為一體

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China
作為一家合資企業,在中國境內,我們公司在家用電器、計算機、電訊等領域處領先地位

88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names
我們可以按照客戶所指定的商品的商標和牌號接受訂單

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 yars
我們經營皮鞋和手套已經有20多年了。

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我們從事這類設備的製造已20年了。

啊杰 2007-7-8 20:58

Unit four 承諾
91) We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我們保證,今後交貨不會再出現類似的情況

92) We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders
我們願借此機會向貴方保證,貴方今後的訂單我們一定會迅速認真地處理

93) Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我們的產品一定和送給你們的樣品一樣好,我保證品質絕對不會降低。

94) I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.
我保證我方下個月將發送的產品和你們剛才所見到的樣品在質量上不會有一絲一毫的差別。

95) I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.
我向你們保證我們會給你們送去的貨物一定是一流的品質

96) Our products are surely of standard quality.
我們的產品一定符合質量標準

97) I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.
我保證貨款不會遲於6月底支付

98) I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault
我保證一定會查清楚這些問題,看看是不是我們的錯

99) We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.
我方保證這些貨物在運輸過程中不會被碰壞

100) We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired
對於修理後的設備,我們將提供新的保證。

Unit five 詢盤
Part 1
101) Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta.
請報所附詢價單上的貨物的價格,我們需要雅加達到岸價

102) Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat.
請報10噸核桃仁最低的CIF漢堡價格

103) Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
請報100令優質白色廣告紙的倫敦離岸價

104) Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business
請報出你方最具有競爭力的價格,以便達成交易

105) Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers
請向我方報化肥最低價

106) Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
請報最優惠的價格,並告訴我們每一張訂單必需的最少訂購單

107) pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves
請報手工製作的皮手套香港到岸價

108) Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York
請報紐約離岸價

109) We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month
我們已對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價

110) I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想詢問一下這種款式皮包的價格

111) We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product.
如果貴方能向我方提供該產品報盤的話,我方會很高興的。

112) Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to hve your C&F Shanghai quotations
我方的許多客戶對你方的”海鷗”牌家用剪刀感興趣,希望你們能向我們報步第成本加運費價

113) we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting 我們想了解一下貴方印花襯衫的CIF東京價格

114) We are anxious to get an offer for your products
我方急於想要貴方產品的報盤

115) We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
貴方若能提供這種牌子收音機的報盤的話,我方會非常高興

啊杰 2007-7-8 20:59

Part II
116) We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind
我們想知道這種大米的報盤是多少?

117) We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design
我們想知道每種顏色、每種圖案的最低訂購數量

118) What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
我們訂購兩打的話,你們的報價是多少?

119) Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
請問羊毛15%,棉花85%,尺寸為71*84用人造絲包邊的雙面毛毯的報價是多少?

120) How much are you asking for this brand of ties?
這種牌子的領帶,貴方報價是多少?

121) If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer?
如果我方訂購1萬套的話,貴方的報價是多少?

122) What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar?
1000公斤白糖的價格是多少?

123) Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?
你方可否以每米50美分的價格提供這種質量的產品?

124) If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?
如果我方訂購數目大的話,貴方能降價的幅度有多大?

125) How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
這麼大的訂單貴方可以給我方打多少折扣?

126) Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us
請告知我方貴方所能報的特優價

127) Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York.
這是詢價單,希望你們報CIF紐約的最低價

128) Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London
請貴方報出CIF倫敦的最低價

129) We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products
若貴公司能告知我方在大量訂購量貴方產品的情況下給於多少折扣,我方將不勝感激

130) Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment
請在明天告訴我方貴方的最優惠價格以及大概的裝運期

Unit six 報盤
Part I
131) This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 26th June.
該報盤以你方答復是在6月29日或之前到達我處為準

132) If we can receive your order within the next ten days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted
如果我們在10天內收到你方訂單,我們願意按所報價格報以實盤

133) This offer is firm (open, valid) for 5 days.
該報價有效期為5天

134) The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai basis instead of CIF Hongkong basis and our offer will be valid until August 31.
我們所報價格是上海離岸價,而不是香港到岸價,我方報價的有效期至8/31

135) We make you’re the offer subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
我方所報價格以貴方不遲於12/23日正午之前答復為準

136) We have the offer ready for you
我們已經為你準備好報盤

137) I’d like to remind you that we’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you by next Monday.
我要提醒你的是,如果下星期一以前仍未接到貴方的答復,我方就得撤回報價

138) This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1,
該報價有效期至6/1起再延續10天

139) The quality of our products is good and the prices are reasonable, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer dated 4th May.
我們的產品質量好,價格合理,因此相信貴方能接受我方5/4的報價

140) Since the market is advancing rapidly, the price we offered you is the best, I believe.
目前市場價格上漲很快,我相信我方的報價是最好的

141) here are our latest price sheets. You’ll see that our prices are most competitive
這是我們的 最新價格單,你會發現我方的價格極有競爭性

142) We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
我們相信我方所報價格與其他公司相比有很大的競爭性

143) We hope you will accept our offer and give us your order soon
我們希望貴方能接受我方的報價,並盡快下訂單給我們

144) We feel that our offer will give you full satisfaction and hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon
我們認為我方的報價會令貴方十分滿意,並期待著盡快收到貴方同意的答復

145) If you think our proposal acceptable, pleas let us have your order at an early date.
如認為我方報盤可以接受,請早日下單。

Part II
146) We have the pleasure in offering you our product
很高興就我們的產品向貴方報價

147) We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets, which are well received in the overseas markets
很高興向貴方報我方手工製作的地毯的價格,該產品在海外市場上深受歡迎

148) Our price for two dozen pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be $45. Shall we hold them for your order?
兩打與窗簾圖案配套的塑料雨布的報價是45美元,需不需要我們給你們備貨?

149) We give you a price of $1440, FOB Chicago
我們的報從是芝加哥離岸價1440美元

150) We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men’s shirts as per the sample sent you before, at the price of $5 per piece CIF New York for prompt shipment
很高興按照先前郵寄給貴方的樣品報1500打男式襯衫的價格,每件紐約到岸價5美元,即刻發貨

151) In compliance with your request, we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $36 per dozen CIF SanFrancisco, September shipment.
按貴方要求,我們報2000打放大鏡,每打舊金山到岸價36美元,9月發貨

152) You will note that we are in position to offer you 50 long tons of tin toil sheets at the attractive price of $135 per long ton C&F Shanghai.
你們可以發現我們向你們所報50英噸錫箔紙的價格是非常誘人的,每英噸為上海到岸價135美金
153) We offer you 1500 tons of Canada Oats at the price of $400 per ton
現提供1500噸加拿大燕麥,每噸價格400usd

154) We can quote you a price of $75 a typewriter and a 10% discount on shipping
我方可以給貴方75usd美元一臺打字機的一個報價,運輸方面可以給貴方打10%的折扣

155) Our average wholesale price is $180 per unit
我們的批發價平均是每套180usd

156) We offer you firm 2000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per long ton CIF Vietnam for delivery in April
我方向貴方報出2000噸化肥實盤CIF越南價,每英噸150usd,4月發貨

157) We can offer a quantity discount of up to 15%, but we are prepared to give 20% discount for an offer to buy the complete stock.
大批訂購可以獲8.5折優惠,整批購入則可享受8折優惠

158) I have here our price sheet on an FAS vessel basis. The prices are given without engagement
這是我們以船上交貨為基礎的價格單,所報價格沒有約束力

159) As prices are steadily rising, we would advise you to place your order without delay
價格正穩步上升,建議貴方迅速訂貨

160) Our product is in great demand and the supply is limited, so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible
我方產品市場需求量很大,供貨有限,建議貴方宜從速接受訪報價為好。

啊杰 2007-7-8 21:02

Unit Sever 還盤
Part I
161) We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience
我方希望你方能考慮我們的還盤,給出一個最優惠的價格,並在方便的時候,盡早告訴我們你們的決定

162) We wish you will consider you price and give a new bid, so that there can be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
希望你們能重新考慮你們的價格,報出一個新的價格,這樣我們雙方才有可能各讓半步

163) To accept the prices you quote would leave us with only a small profit on our sales because the principal demand in or city is for articles in the medium price range
接受你們報價的話,留給我們的利潤就不多了,因為我方市場對商品的主要需求是中等價格範圍內的貨物

164) Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we shall have to buy elsewhere.
你們的競爭對手所報的價格要低得多,除非貴方降低報價,否則我們就從其他地方購貨

165) To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.
如接受你方現報價格,對我方來說是一個重大損失,更不要說利潤了。

166) I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations from your competitors in other countries.
我想指出的是你們的報盤比你們在其他國家的競爭對手所提報的一些價格要高

167) Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever
你們的價格確實沒有還價或再減的餘地了嗎?

168) We can obtain the same quality through another channel at a much lower price than that you quoted us.
同等質量的貨物我們可以通過其他渠道買到,但價格卻比你方的報價要低得多。

169) There is a big difference between your price and those of your competitors.
你們的報價和你們競爭對手所報價格之間的差距太大了。

170) We hope that you will quote us your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我們希望貴方能向我方報最低價,不然的話我方只能向其他商家下訂單

171) If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably
如果貴方堅持原來的報價的話,我方的利潤就會大幅度地下降

172) We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方沒有想到貴方給的折扣那麼低

173) Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customer.
貴方的價格應該按照我方客戶的實際情況來確定

174) In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such low process that many of our regular customers may switch to other companies, I’m afraid.
我方市場上,同類產品非常之多,價格又那麼低廉,恐怕我們的許多老各戶會轉而購買其他公司的產品。

175) Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at a 4% discount.
我公司不能接受貴方的報價,因為有另外一家廠商報同樣品質的商品時有4%的折扣

176) Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
同其他貨源比,貴方的報價顯然沒有任何優惠之處。

177) I’m sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我很抱歉地說,貴方的報價比其他供貨商的價格要高出大約9%

178) Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive.
同其他供應商所報價格相比,貴方的報價一點也不具競爭性

179) Your price compare unfavorably with your competitor’s
與貴方的競爭對手相比,你們所報價格一點也不占優勢

180) Our counter-offer is well in line with the international market fair and reasonable.
我們的還盤完全符合國際市場的價格水平,公平,合理

类别:默认分类 | 浏览() | 评论 (8)
 
网友评论:
1
2008-06-05 15:18 | 回复
还有吗?谢谢!
 
2
2008-06-18 11:40 | 回复
Thank you very much!
 
3
2008-06-19 16:30 | 回复
真是好人
 
4
2008-06-27 13:08 | 回复
哇,太强了,我谢谢你,上天保佑你
 
5
2008-07-01 09:16 | 回复
hei friend,continue upload it please!
 
6
2008-09-29 09:18 | 回复
万分感谢。
 
7
2009-09-08 09:39 | 回复
GREAT
 
8
2009-10-08 15:36 | 回复
怎么是繁体字啊
 
发表评论:
姓 名:
网址或邮箱: (选填)
内 容:
验证码: 请点击后输入四位验证码,字母不区分大小写
      

     

©2009 Baidu