查看文章 |
爱人
2009-05-17 16:14
It was many and many year ago, 那是在许多年以前
![]() In a kingdom by the sea, 在海边的一个王国
That a maiden there lived whom you may know 住着一个女孩,你也许知道
By the name OfAnnabel Lee; 她的名字,叫安娜蓓尔*李
And this maiden she lived with no other thought 这个女孩的生活,没有别的念头
Than to love be loved by me. 除了爱我,和被我爱着
I was a child she was a child, 我还是个孩子,她也是一个孩子
In this king by the sea; 在这座海边的王国
But we loved with a love that was more than love- 但我们的爱,已远不止是爱
I and my Annabel Lee; 我和我的安娜蓓尔*李
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven 我们的爱是那么深
Coveted her and me. 连天上长着翅膀的仙子都**我们的爱
And this was reason that,long ago, 就因为这样,很久以前
In this kingdom by the sea, 在这座海边的王国
A wind blew out of a cloud,chilling 一阵风从云中刮来,冻坏了
My beautiful Annabel Lee; 我美丽的安娜蓓尔*李
So that her highborn kinsman came 然后她那出身高贵的亲人来了
And bore her away from me, 将她从我身边夺走
To shut her up in a sepulcher 把她关进一座石穴的坟墓
In this kingdom by the sea. 就在这海边的王国
The angels,not half so happy in heaven, 那些天堂里的天使,远没有我们快乐
Went envying her and me- 嫉妒我们
Yes!-that was the reason 是的!那就是为什么
(as all men know, In this kingdom by the sea) (就像这座海边王国里所有人知道的那样)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night, 风连夜从云中刮来
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee. 冻死了我的安娜蓓尔*李
But our love it was stronger by far than the love 但我们的爱那么强烈,远胜过那些
Of those who were older than we- 比我们年长的
Of many far wiser than we- 比我们智慧的
And neither the angels heaven above, 无论天上的仙子
Nor the demons down under the sea, 还是海底的恶魔
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul 都不能把我的灵魂和我的安娜蓓尔*李分开
OOf the beautiful Annabel Lee.
因为,每一次月亮散发光芒
For the moon beams without bringing me dreams 我都能梦见我那美丽的安娜蓓尔*李
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 每一次星星升起,我都能看见
And the stars never rise but I feel the bright 我那美丽的安娜蓓尔*李
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee; 她的眼睛
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side 因为,一整夜潮汐涌动
Of my darling,my darling, my life and my bride, 我都会躺下,在她身边
In the sepulcher there by the sea, 我的爱人,我的爱人,我的生命,我的新娘
In her tomb by the sounding sea. 就在按海边的坟啄
那澎湃大海,她的墓中
|
最近读者:


