26. I just made it! 我做到了!
1. 我成功了!我终于考上了!
I just made it! I’ve passed the exam!
恭喜!恭喜!这消息真好!
Congratulations! That’s big news.
2. 我成功了!她同意和我约会了。
I just made it. She agreed to go out with me.
哦,太棒了!恭喜你了!
Oh, that’s great! Congratulations!
3.我成功了!我终于考过了。
I just made it! I passed the test at last.
太棒了!我为你感到高兴.
That’s great. I feel happy for you.
注释:make it成功,做得到 feel happy for为…感到高兴
27. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
1. 回家的时候请帮我买一本书。
Please get me a book on your way home.
我会留意的。你要我帮你买什么书?
I’ll see to it. What book do you want me to get?
2. 请检查一下是否所有房子都打扫好了。
Could you check if all the houses are properly cleaned?
我会留意的。
I’ll see to it.
3. 请尽快完成工作。
Please try to finish the work as soon as possible.
好的,我保证没问题.为了完成任务,我们在加班呢。
OK, I’ll see to it. We’re working overtime to get it done.
注释:see to 负责,注意,留心 work overtime加班 get it done把它做完
28. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
1. 我赶时间。请先弄我的好吗?
I’m in a hurry. Can you do mine first?
对不起,跟其他人一样,你也得等一下.。
Sorry, you’ll have to wait like everyone else.
2. 我赶时间。请帮我打印一下这个。
I’m in a hurry. Please help me print this.
对不起,打印不了了。机器出故障了。
Sorry, I can’t. There’s something wrong with the machine.
3.我赶时间。我得到幼儿园接孩子呢。
I’m in a hurry. I have to pick up my kid at the kindergarten.
马上去吧。幼儿园要关门了。
Go right now. The kindergarten is closing.
注释:in a hurry 匆忙,赶时间,急急忙忙 pick up接(人)kindergarten [5kindE7ga:tn] 幼儿园 right now马上
29. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
1.她能做好吗?
Can she do it well?
没有任何问题。这是她的本行。
No problem. It’s her field.
2.杰克能解决这个问题吗?
Can Jack solve this problem?
你可以相信他。这是他的本行。
You can count on him. It’s his field.
3. 你能把这个做好吗?
Can you do this properly?
当然。这是我的本行。
Sure. It’s my field.
注释:
count on:依赖,依靠,信赖
do this properly:字面意思:把这个做合适,翻译成:把这个做好
30. It's up to you. 由你决定。
1. 要不要我跟她谈谈还是别谈了?
Shall I talk to her or not?
我不知道。由你决定。反正我是不想跟她谈。
I don’t know. It’s up to you. I don’t want to talk to her anyway.
2.我要教他还是别教?
Shall I teach him or not?
你看着办吧。我反正是不想教他。
It’s up to you. I don’t want to teach him anyway.
3.我是呆在这里还是回家?
Shall I stay here or go home?
随你的便。反正有空房间。
It’s up to you. The room is empty anyway.
注释:
anyway: 反正,无论如何,这是一个很有用的副词,要马上掌握。
31. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
1.我在比赛中获得第一名了!
I got the first place in the competition!
简直太棒了! 我为你感到自豪。
Just wonderful! I’m proud of you!
2. 我要出国了!
I’m going abroad!
简直太棒了! 我真为你高兴!
Just wonderful! I’m happy for you!
3.我得到那个工作了!
I got the job!
简直太棒了! 真是意外惊喜!
Just wonderful! What a surprise!
Notes:
competition[ kCmpi5tiFEn ] n.竞争, 竞赛 be proud of 为…而感到自豪
32. What about you? 你呢?
1.你昨晚睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well last night?
是的。你呢?
Yes, I did. What about you?
2.你买到想要买的东西了吗?
Did you get what you wanted to buy?
是的。你呢?
Yes, I did. What about you?
3.你看到新来的秘书了吗?
Did you see the new secretary?
是的。你呢?她真性感。
Yes, I did. What about you? She’s really hot.
Notes: secretary [ 5sekrEtri ] n.秘书, 书记, 部长, 大臣 hot 在这里是“性感”的意思。
33. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
1.非常感谢你帮我度过了难关。
Thank you very much for helping me out.
你欠我一个人情。开个玩笑,别客气。
You owe me one. Just joking, you’re welcome.
2.我该怎么感谢你为我做的一切呢?
How can I pay you for all you have done?
别客气了。你欠我一个人情哦。
Don’t worry about it. You owe me one.
3. 约翰,谢谢你替我上班。
Thanks for covering for me at work, John.
你欠我一个人情,哥们儿!
You owe me one, buddy!
注释:help sb. out帮某人渡过难关 cover for 给某人顶班
34. You're welcome. 不客气。
1.谢谢你的忠告。
Thank you so much for your advice.
别客气。
You’re welcome.
2. 非常感谢你让我进来。
Thanks a million for letting me in.
别客气。
You’re welcome.
3.谢谢你的周密安排。
Thank you for the nice arrangement.
别客气。
You’re welcome.
注释:arrangement [ E5reindVmEnt ] n.排列, 安排
35. Any day will do. 哪一天都行
1. 我什么时候可以来听听你的课?
When can I come to your lecture?
哪一天都行。
Any day will do.
2. 我什么时候可以请你出去吃顿饭?
When can I take you out for dinner?
哪一天都行。
Any day will do.
3. 我什么时候可以跟你一起出去玩?
When can I go out with you?
哪一天都行。今天怎么样?
Any day will do. How about today?
【即兴对话】
When can I come to see you?
我什么时候可以来看你?
Any time except bedtime.
除了睡觉的时候,随时都可以。
36. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
1. 这次我不想跟你一起走。我太忙了。
I won’t go with you this time. I’m too busy.
你在开玩笑吧! 你不能说话不算话啊!
Are you kidding? You can’t back out on me now!
2. 我不想去干那份工作。
I’m not going to take that job.
你在开玩笑吧! 这是多好的机会啊!
Are you kidding? It’s such a good opportunity!
3.我不想跟瑞球结婚了!
I’m not gonna marry Rachel!
你在开玩笑吧!婚礼几分钟后就要举行了!
Are you kidding? The wedding starts in a few minutes!
注释:back out食言back out on sb.对某人说话不算数 opportunity [ 7CpE5tju:niti ] n.机会, 时机 in a few minutes几分钟后
37. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
1. 嘿!你们好!我下个星期就要结婚了!
Hi, you guys! I’m getting married next week!
哦,真是难以置信!恭喜恭喜!
Oh, that’s incredible! Congratulations!
2. 嘿,爸爸妈妈!我们比赢了!
Hi, Dad and Mom. We won the game!
太棒了!祝贺你们!
That’s great!Congratulations!
3. 嘿!婕妮!我在城里找到一份工作了!
Hi, Jenny! I got a job in town!
哦,真是太好了!祝贺你!
Oh, just wonderful! Congratulations!
本能注释:incredible [ in5kredEbl ] adj.<口>难以置信的
38. I couldn’t help it. 我情不自禁。
1. 你为什么在办公室唱歌啊?
Why did you sing in the office?
我情不自禁了。我太高兴了。
I couldn’t help. I was so happy.
2.你为什么那样看着她?
Why did you look at her that way?
我情不自禁的。她太漂亮了。
I couldn’t help it. She was so hot.
3. 你为什么跟他说话?
Why did you talk him?
我是情不自禁的。他太可爱了。
I couldn’t help it. He was so cute.
本能注释:can’t help doing sth.是接动名词的词组。例如:can’t help singing(禁不住唱了起来)can’t help dancing(禁不住跳起舞来)
39. I didn’t mean to. 我不是故意的。
1.嘿!你喝的是我的茶!
Hey, you’re drinking my tea!
对不起。我不是故意的。我还以为是我的呢!
Sorry. I didn’t mean to. I thought it was mine!
2.嘿!你拿的是我的钱包!
Hey, you’re taking my wallet!
对不起。我不是故意的。
Sorry, I didn’t mean to.
3.嘿!你踩到我的脚了!
Hey, you stepped on my foot!
对不起。我不是故意的。
Sorry, I didn’t mean to.
注释:wallet [ 5wClit ] n.皮夹, 钱夹(男性用)purse[pE:s]钱包,手提袋(女性用) step on sb’s foot踩到某人的脚
40. I'll fix you up. 我会帮你办好的。
1. 请帮我介绍一个对象好吗?
Can you hook me up with someone?
没问题。我会帮你办好的。
No problem. I’ll fix you up.
2.你帮他跟经理见一面好吗?
Can you help him see the manager?
没问题。我会帮他办好的。
No problem. I’ll fix him up.
3. 请帮我们联系一下婕妮好吗?
Can you help us to get in touch with Jenny?
没问题。我会帮你们办好的。
No problem. I’ll fix you up.
注释: fix sb. up帮某人处理好某事, fix…up …给某人介绍某人相处=hook sb. up with sb.