第七部分:
I'm sorry I was so hard on you before. 很抱歉之前对你那么凶。
That's because I'm in front of them. 那是因为我在前面(挡住了他们)。
I cannot be a waitress anymore. 我不能再做服务生了。
Did you proofread these? 这些你都校对过了吗?
Read them to me. 读给我听。
Your Visa bill is huge! 你的信用卡欠了好多钱。
They didn't look happy. 他们看起来不高兴。
They were bluffing. 他们在吓唬你。
Don't expect me to be a nice guy, OK? 我不会手下留情的。
You are way off. 你扯得太远了。
He is really competitive. 他很好胜。
I am not as bad as him. 我没他那么差。
could we listen to anything else? 我们能听点别的吗?
I'm gonna pay for that tonight. 我今晚要倒霉了。
We have the same taste in clothes. 我们对衣服的品位一致。
This money is cursed. 这些钱已经被下了诅咒。
Your fly is open. 你的拉链没拉。
You really can't stand to lose. 你是个输不起的人。
Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants. 而且衣裤不相称。
Does anybody have a problem with that? 有人有异议吗?
How many you want? 你要多少?
Look how happy she is. 看她多开心。
Why didn't you say anything? 你当时为什么不说话?
We had fun together! 我们在一起很开心。
Is there anything wrong with that? 有什么问题吗?
I have my reasons. 我有自己的理由。
That's what you've been working on for the past two hours? 你这两个小时都在忙这个?
What are you looking at me for? I didn't know that. 你看着我干什么?我毫不知情。
Why isn't she calling me back? 她为什么还不回电话?
How'd he take it? 他的反应怎样?
I said that a little too loudly, didn't I? 我是不是说得太大声了?
It's a totally diferent situation! 这完全是两回事。
She sounded really weird. 她说话好奇怪。
Hell is filled with people like you. 你这种人应该下地狱。
Will you watch my phone? 帮我看一下电话好吗?
Why don't you call her? 为什么不打电话给她?
Don't you have to pee? 你不是想尿尿的吗?
Was that all you wanted to ask me? 你只想问这些?
What would make you think that? 你怎么会这样想?
You are both so stupid. 你们两个都很笨。
Our phone's not working. 我们的电话坏了。
I live across the street. 我住在马路对面。
Whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you. 无论我做什么,我都想着你。
You did it twice? 你做了两次?
The first time didn't really count. 第一次不算的。
We'll start all over again. 我们重新再来。
I have wondered whether I made the right choice. 我一直在想这个决定是对是错。
You have no respect for anybody's privacy! 你根本就不尊重别人的隐私!
Can I just say one thing? 我能说一件事吗?
Any of you guys want anything else? 大家还想要别的吗?
Did I miss something? 我是否错过某事?
Can we change the subject, please? 我们换个话题,好吗?
I don't know why you're so embarrassed. 我不知道你为什么这么介意。
You are so funny. 你真逗。
What'd you mean by that? 那是什么意思?
I just met him, I don't know him from Adam. 我刚认识他,对他一无所知。
How did you know that? 你怎么知道的?
Hey, you all know my dad, right? 你们都认识我爸吧?
How long are you in the city? 你打算在城里呆多久?
Hey, say something funny! 嘿,说点好笑的。
Since then? 从那时候开始?
I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head. 我只是想勾起你的美好回忆。
Y'ever been in love? 你爱过吗?
He is leading a double life. 他是个双面人。
This blows! 这个很烂!
Stop staring at me. 不要再盯着我。
Did you not get a good enough look the other day? 那天你还看得不够吗?
We're all adults here. 我们都是成年人了。
There's only one way to resolve this. 只有一个解决的办法。
I don't see that happening. 不可能。/ 办不到。
Tit for tat. 以眼还眼。
Come on up. 快上来。
Oh, it's nothing, it's a little thing. 没什么,小事而已。
He is analytical. 他善于分析。
That's where you're wrong. 那就是你错的地方。/ 你就错在那里。
I don't feel guilty for her failures! 她不争气我并没有自责。
Oh! So you think I'm a failure! 你认为我不争气?
Isn't he good? 他不错吧?
That's not what I was saying. 我不是那个意思。
All these years, I thought you were on my side. 这么多年来,我一直以为你在支持我。
That's tough. Tough stuff. 那滋味不好受。
We're gonna be late. 我们快迟到了。
You're much cuter than your pictures! 你比照片上帅多了。
You left your good hair at my apartment. 你把你的假发留在我的住所里了。
I shouldn't come. 我不该来这里。
I don't wanna miss the last train. 我不想错过最后一班车。
Where'm I gonna stay, here? 那我住哪里?这里吗?
You're gonna keep an eye on us? 你想监视我们?
I don't care how old you are, as long as you're under my roof you're gonna live by my rules.
我不管你多大,只要你住在我的家,你就要听我的。
He's strict. 他好严格。
This is not right! 这是不对的。
第八部分:
I don't wanna hear it! 我不想听。
I've been thinking about... 我一直在想。。。
You're not him. You're you. 你不是他,你是你自己。
I don't have the courage to tell her. 我没勇气告诉她。/ 我不敢告诉她。
You really think so? 你真的这样认为?
Get off! 滚开!
What's the matter with you?! 你怎么搞的?/ 你怎么回事?
Oww! Big ring! 噢,头好晕!
You know that? 你知道那件事?
Do you remember how your father used to be? 还记得你爸爸以前的样子吗?
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but... 恕我直言。。。
Ever since she came along...自从她出现之后....../自从她来了之后......
Now everything's screwed up. 现在一切都搞砸了。
I just want it the way it was. 我只想回到从前。
I just did what I thought you'd want. 我以为我做了你想做的事情。
Did you see her? 你见到她没有?
Could I take her? 我斗得过她吗?
They have a liking problem with you. 他们对你有意见。
I think he is intense and creepy. 我觉得他难以相处。
I'm not at all surprised they feel that way. 他们有那种感觉我一点都不惊讶。
So you talked to your dad, huh? 你跟你爸谈过了?
In some ways he is right for me. 在某些方面,他很适合我。
She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
她跟我不熟。我们只是住在同一栋楼而已。
Any contact? 有过接触吗?
Come on, you should get back in the game. 你得再接再厉。
We are winning. 我们赢定了。
It's insane. 这太离谱了。
You can not do this. 你不能这样做。
What are you doing tomorrow night? 你们明天晚上有什么节目?
You're doing this. 你一定要做/去。
She said yes. 她答应了。
How do I look? 我看起来怎样?
No trading. 不准交换。
Well well, look what you brought. Very nice. 哇,看看你带了谁来?好漂亮啊。
What did you bring? 你带了谁来?/ 你带了什么东西来?
I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window. 我得逃跑,我要从窗口爬出去。
No, don't! 不要,不要那样做。
Can you stop yelling? 别那么大声好吗?
You're making me nervous. 你搞得我很紧张。
I can't sleep when I'm nervous. 我一紧张就睡不着。
Ritual? What kind of ritual? 仪式?什么仪式?
He is bald. 他是个秃头。
I cut you out of all my pictures. 我把照片上的你都剪掉了。
You can not do this to me. 你不能这样对我。
Can you believe this happened? 你相信会发生这种事情吗?
Hey! Come see who's here! 嘿,快来看看谁来了。
Look who is. 看看他/她是谁。
If you wanna put a label on it. 如果你硬要这么说的话。
Anything else I should know? 我还需要知道其他事情吗?
I always forget that. 我总是忘记那件事。
How can you dump her on Valentine's day? 你怎能在情人节的时候甩了她?
I'll try to get back as soon as I can. 我会尽早赶回来。
Would it be (too) weird if I invited her over to join us? 我邀请她过来会很奇怪吗?
I guess. 大概吧。
Wanna come over and join us? 想过来我们这边吗?
She teaches sixth grade. 她教六年级。
What do we got there? 里面有什么东西?
That guy's hairier than Tom. 那个家伙的体毛比汤姆还长。
You don't have to explain. 你不需要解释。
Valentine's is our busiest night of the year. 情人节晚上是我们最忙的时候。
I won't let it happen. 我不会让它发生的。
Don't you know it yet? 你还不知道吗?
How long has she been in the bathroom? 她上洗手间多久了?
They won't all be like this. 不会每次都这样的。/ 他们不会全部这样的。
You can't deny it. 这不容你否认。/ 你不能否认这个。
I thought you first. 我第一个想到的是你。/ 我先想到的是你。
Can you see it through this shirt? 你能透过这件衬衫看到它吗?
Don't worry, there are still there. 不要担心,它们还在。
I added the "go to hell". “去死吧”是我加上去的。
Does anybody know a good date place in the neighborhood?
有谁知道附近有什么约会的好地方吗?
Who are you going out with? 你要跟谁约会?
What happen to you? 你怎么了?
Of course I thought of you! 我当然有考虑过你。
What did we say? Ten dollars an hour? 我们不是说过了吗?10美元一小时?
Ten dollars an hour for what? 什么10美元一小时?
I don't mean to brag.... 不是我吹牛。。。
She took me by surprise. 她吓了我一跳。
Close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.
闭上眼睛,告诉我你现在想干什么。
I don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this. 我不想你看着我做这个。
That's very generous,but this is not about the money. 你真慷慨,但是这不是钱的问题。
You've got the wrong guy! 你看错人了。
Oh look! That guy's peeing! 看!有人在小便。
Helen, could you come in here for a moment? 海伦,可以进来一下吗?
Thank you, that'll be all. 谢谢。没事了。
You promised! 你保证过的!
Wendy bailed. 温蒂丢下我不管了。
Welcome here! May I take your coat? 欢迎光临!我可以帮你拿下外套吗?
Would you like a tour? 想参观一下吗?
I was just being polite. 我只是客气一下而已。
这是前几天在E学论坛上找到的,很遗憾制作者名字没有找到,但在此表示谢意!
第九部分:
I don't know what I'm looking for. 我也不知道自己在找什么。
Why don't you just have a seat here? 我们为何不在这里坐一下?
Somebody overboard! 有人落水了!
I'm drowning! Help! 我快淹死了!救命!
What a tool! 真是个王八蛋!
I wasn't faking. 我不是装出来的。
Shouldn't we wait for him? 我们不应该等他吗?
It's been a half an hour. 已经半小时了。
Will that be all? 就这样?
How come you are working here? 你怎么会在这里上班的?
Because its close to where I live. 因为这里离我的住处很近。
Can we start over? 我们可以重来吗?
I've done that (before). 我以前做过那样的事。
I've never done that. 我以前从未做过那样的事。
Guess who we saw today. 猜猜我们今天碰到谁了/
Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会。
Where were you standing? 你从什么角度去看?
You two don't get along? 你们两个合不来?
Isn't that gonna be weird? 那样不是很奇怪?
I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation. 我已经坦然接受这个局面了。
Who's next? 下一位是谁?
You wanted to see me? 你想见我?
I've just been going over your data. 我刚看过你的资料。
You don't dip your pen in the company ink. 兔子不吃窝边草。
Relax, I'll fix it. 放心,我会修好它的。
How long has it been there? 它在那里多久了?
Hey, where you been? 你去哪里了?
You think it would be okay if I asked out your sister? 你介意我约你妹妹出去吗?
Why would you wanna do that? 你为什么想那样做?
We've grown apart. 我们各自成长。
You can go. 你可以走了。
So what do you propose to do? 那你觉得应该怎么办?
I will flip you for it. 我打算掷铜板决定。
On your back. 躺下吧。
Not you, relax. 放心吧,不是你。
Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经开除过人吗?
What do you want for your birthday? 你想要什么生日礼物?
Let me put it this way... 这样把。。。
What is this place? 这是什么地方?
How bad could it be? 你就将就一下吧。
I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了。
She looks like you. 她长得很像你。
So you're here too? 你也在这里?
Definitely her. 绝对是她。
I'm trying to find the right moment. 我在寻找适当的时机。
You’re doing it again. 你们又来了。
Are you seeing her again tonight? 你今晚又跟她约会?
I asked you, and you said it was okay. 我问过你了,而你说可以的。
Cool tie! 领带好酷!
Didn't he inform you (on that)? 他没通知你吗?
I’m gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了。
Do you have a second? 有空吗?
They are jealous of us. 他们妒忌我们。
I ended up telling her everything. 我最后还是把事情告诉了她。
It’s freezing out here. Would you come back inside? 外面很冷,到里面来吧。
I don't care what they say. 他们怎么说,我不在乎。
You are useless! 你真没用。
I'm sorry, i didn't see you here. 不好意思,我没看到你。
Did you make up? 你们和好了吗?
He wet my pants. 他弄湿了我的裤子。
make a break for it (趁人不注意时)偷跑, 逃跑
Emergency! 紧急事件!
How is/was Shanghai? 上海怎么样?
You're bleeding. 你在流血。
Enough about me. 不要管我先了。
Where do I start? 我应该从哪里开始呢?
You got your hair cut. 你们剪头发了。
Cramp, cramp! 抽筋!抽筋!
You, you slowpokes! 你这个慢郎中!你真慢!
You gotta hear this story. 你得听一下这个故事。
A bird poops in her lap. 一只小鸟在她腿上拉屎。
How did this happen? 这是怎样发生的?
Don't tell me what's gonna happen. 不要告诉我要发生什么事情。
Did you talk to him? 你跟他谈了吗?
What happened to you in Shanghai? 你在上海发生了什么事?
It's never gonna happen. 不可能发生的。/ 不可能成功的。
What did you find out? 你找到什么了?/ 你问出什么来了?
You know what I'm thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗?
It's been so long since I've done that. 我很久没做过那种事情了。
Anybody know a good tailor? 有谁认识一个比较好的裁缝吗?
Why don't you go see Frankie? My family's been goin' to him forever.
为什么不找法兰基,我的家人都找他(做衣服)。
He did my first suit when I was 15. 我15岁时的第一套西装就是他做的。
You hang up (first). 你先挂(电话)。
Sorry, I thought you were talking to me. 不好意思,我以为你在跟我说话。
I gotta get out of here. 我得离开这里。
I don't care what you guys say, something's bothering her. 我不管你们怎么说,她有心事。
Do you guys think you could close your eyes for just a sec? 你们能把眼睛闭上一秒钟吗?
I'm not falling for that again. 我可不要再上当。
I did a stupid thing last night. 昨晚我做了一件蠢事。
What stupid thing did you do? 你做了什么蠢事?
why don't you just go get dressed. 你怎么不穿上衣服?/ 快去穿衣服。
第十部分:
I (just kinda) ran into him last night. 我昨晚碰巧遇到他了。
Is this juice? 这是果汁吗?
I'm a pathetic. 我真可悲。
People do stupid things when they're upset. 人在伤心时就会做傻事。
He's back. 他回来了。
He'll know what it means. 他知道是什么意思的。
Are you sure he's able to crack that code? 你确定他能解开密码吗?
I didn't say anything. 我什么都没说。
How long do you want the cuffs? 袖子要多长?
How is she? 她怎样了?/ 她的情况怎样?
It's too soon to tell. 目前还不知道。
She's resting, which is a good sign. 她在休息,这是个好征兆。
I'm not gonna lie to you, it doesn't look good. 我不想骗你,很不好看。
Can we see her? 我们能见她吗?
I can sense when women are sad. It's one of my gifts.
当女人伤心时我能够感觉到。这是我的天赋之一。
When I saw him get off that plane with her, I really thought I hit rock bottom.
当我看到他和她一起下飞机的时候,我觉得我跌进了深渊。
You gotta tell him how you feel. 你应该告诉他你的感觉。
How can I just tell him? What about Julie? 我怎能告诉他?茱莉怎么办?
I have been in love with you for 10 years. 我爱了你十年了。
Your tailor is a very bad man! 你的裁缝是个大坏蛋!
He took advantage of me. 他吃我豆腐。
Isn't that how they measure pants? 他们不是这样量裤子的吗?
I think it's a Ten. 我觉得它十全十美。
Are you leaving? 你要走了?
I think the guy is scum. 那个人是人渣。/ 那个人很烂。
I swear to god. That's not how they measure pants. 我向天发誓,他们不是这样量裤子的。
I wanna be really sure this time. 这次我要弄清楚。
I couldn't resist. 我无法抗拒。
Was that too much pressure for him? 那样是不是给他太大的压力了?
I gotta get one, too. 我也要一个。
Would you grow up? 你成熟一点好吗?
You'd better get used to it. 你最好习惯一下。
Does it hurt? 会疼吗?/ 疼不疼?
It did at first, but not anymore. 一开始会,后来就不会了。
If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
如果我对着其中一个吹气,另外一个会变大吗?
Do you have any muffins left? 你们还有松饼剩吗?
Anybody else want one? 有谁要(一个)吗?
You're losing your apron here, let me get it. 你的围裙松了/要掉了,我帮你系上吧。
I have to take it to the vet. 我得带它去看兽医。
I'll go with you. 我跟你去。
She will kill you like a dog in the street. 她会杀了你,就像杀路边的流浪狗一样。
I really appreciate this. 我很感激。
Did you hear about the new guy? 听说过新来的那个人吗?
What's he doing in my territory/section? 他来我的地盘干什么?
You were saying? 你刚才说什么?
Oh, no wonder I don't feel full. 怪不得我觉得不饱。
You went shopping for fur? 你去商店买皮毛?
You didn't microwave that, did you? 你没有用微波炉吧?
What is the big deal? 这有什么大不了的?
You won't even taste it? 你尝都不尝吗?
Where is everybody? 大家都去哪里了?
If uh you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you uh 53 dollars?
如果你一个人吃午餐,怎么会吃了53美元(这么多)?
Who'd you have lunch with? 你跟谁一起吃午餐了?
We only did it once. 我们只做了一次。
It didn't mean anything to me. 它对我没有任何意义。
I was thinking of you the whole time. 我一直想到的都是你。
I know I did a horrible thing. 我知道我得很糟糕。
It's not as simple as all that. 事情没那么简单。
I don't care what he thinks. 我不在乎他怎么想。
I did not freak out. 我没有发癫。
This should be fun. 这会很好玩。
It doesn't taste bad. 它不难吃。
I've tasted it. 我尝过了。
Well, maybe it's because of the way you're dressed. 也许是因为你的穿着。
What do you care? 你在乎什么?
Maybe I should just get outta the game. 也许我应该退出(江湖/游戏)。
Where're you gonna run? 你要逃到哪里?
I know that this doesn't have anything to do with me. 我知道这跟我无关。
She didn't do anything wrong. 她没做错什么事。
Would you give me a chance? 可以给一个机会我吗?
I'd do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事情。
I heard it. 我听到了。
You idiot, you stupid cowboy, you blinded me, I'm suing!
你这个白痴!你这个笨牛仔!你弄瞎我了!我要告你!
You are such a doofus. 你真是笨手笨脚!
These new kids, they never last. 他们那些菜鸟,支撑不了多久的。
We've never really talked. 我们没认真聊过天。
I probably shouldn't (even) tell you this. 也许我不应该告诉你。
I'm totally intimidated by you. 我很怕你。
It's probably me being totally paranoid. 也许是我胡思乱想。
I hate it when she's right. 我很讨厌她对了。
I gotta side with him on this one. 在这件事我站在他那边。
It made me nuts. 真让我受不了。
You guys are messing with me, right? 你们在骗我,对不对?
We'll try to keep it down. 我们尽量小声点。
Faster! 快点!
Such as? 例如。。。?
Here's the deal. 事情是这样的。
这是前几天在E学论坛上找到的,很遗憾制作者名字没有找到,但在此表示谢意!
第十一部分:
How can you not believe in evolution? 你怎么能不相信进化论?
Who put those fossils there? 谁把化石放到那里的?
Excessive noise. 噪音过度。
Why you have to make everyone agree with you? 为什么非要每个人都相信你?
He was voted class clown. 他被选为班里的活宝。
You are both dorks. 你们两个都是书呆子。
Would you knock it off? 不要再吵了。/ 不要再做了。
Have you been here all night? 你整晚都在这里?
How do you know that? 你怎么知道?
I'm just trying to help you out. 我只是想帮你下台。
Will you promise me something? 能不能答应我一件事?
I'm not gonna end up like this. 我不想得到这样的下场。
Did they go to the zoo? 他们去了动物园吗?
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend? 有这么难理解吗?
Did you know I was allergic to shellfish? 你知道我对贝壳类过敏吗?
He's scary man. 他是个可怕的人。
I can't believe you caved. 真不敢相信你屈服了。
I don't agree with you, but at least I respect you.我虽然不同意你,但至少我尊重你。
So who's hungry? 谁饿了?
You have to get over this. 你要想开点。
You are no different than the rest of them. 你跟其他人没什么不同。
I'm not gonna let that stuff hang me up anymore. 我不会再让它妨碍我了。
It's really not that big! 其实没那么大。
Taking that with you, huh? 你要把那个带走?
You coming? 你来吗?
List five things you like about her. 列出你喜欢她的5样东西。
He is on the phone. 他在讲电话。
Does she still live here? 她还在这里住吗?
How could you not tell me? 你怎么能不告诉我?
What have you not told me? 你有什么没告诉我?
Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
You are dead meat. 你死定了。
There's nothing to see. 没什么好看的。
If I'm goin' down, I'm takin' everybody with me. 如果我要垮台,我也要所有人跟我一起垮台。
I couldn't go through with it at the last minute. 在最后一刻我下不了手。
What happens if you flick it? 如果弹一下它会怎样?
Does it do anything special? 它有什么特殊功能吗?
In some cultures... 在有些文化中。。。。。。
Is there anything you don't know? 你有什么不知道的吗?
I can't believe you're dressing up for him. 真不敢相信你会为他而打扮。
You're setting yourself up all over again. 你在重蹈覆辙。
We're all out of milk. 没牛奶了。
Hey, come on, cut it out. 别闹了。
Can I ask you something? 我可以问你一件事吗?
You must think I'm weird. 你一定觉得我很怪。
No, I don't think it's weird. 不,我不觉得奇怪。
You know what I think? 知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I'd do? 知道我准备怎样做吗?
Women really want this? 女人真的希望如此?
I'm gonna get changed. 我要换衣服了。
Can you hold this for a second. 能帮忙拿一下这个吗?
There's someting on your face. But, it's gone now. 你的脸上有东西,现在没有了。
What did he say? 他怎么说?
Hell, I wanna see Tom. 管他呢,我想看汤姆。
Hang on, the guy's butt's blocking me. 等等,那家伙的屁股挡住我了。
I'm straight. = I am not gay. 我不是同性恋。/ 我是异性恋。
That's what I kept telling myself. 我一直都这样告诉自己。
So how long have you known? 你知道多久了?
I always knew it. 我一直都知道。
I was born this way. 我生来就是这样子。
I don't know what to say. 我不知道说什么好。
I'm still me. 我还是我。
That saves us a conversation. 这下我们有话题可聊了。
You have been in our lives for nearly two months now and we don't really know you.
你进入我们的生活将近两个月了,但是我们还没有真正了解你。
What do you like, what don't you like? 你喜欢什么?你不喜欢什么?
That could take a while. 那得花点时间。
I know her pretty well, can I go? 我跟她很熟了,我可以走吗?
What was your childhood like? 你的童年是怎样的?
In a nutshell... 简单来说。。。。。。
What's in the box? 盒子里面有什么?
He is a talker. 他很爱说话。
Are you nervous? 你紧张吗?
I have done it before. 我以前做过。
How are you gonna handle it. 你将如何进行?/ 你将如何处理?
If the first time doesn't go well, that's prtty hard to recover from.
如果第一次就不顺利的话,就很难东山再起了。
Maybe you should put it off. 也许你得推迟。
I don't wanna mess it up. 我不想搞砸了。
I hope we can hook up again. 我希望我们能够重归于好。
I barely had the nerve to call her. 我没有勇气打电话给她。
I got a little drunk. 我有点醉了。
What've you been up to? 你最近在忙什么?
So, are we gonna get together or what? 我们要不要聚一聚?
How about tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午怎么样?
What are you doing for dinner tonight? 你们今晚吃什么?
I guess I gotta start saving up for his birthday. 我想我得开始为他的生日存钱了。
I'll just stay home and eat dust bunnies. 我会坐在家里吃西北风。
Do you ever get the feeling that ... 你们有时候会不会觉得
We should go out and celebrate. 我们应该出去庆祝一下。
I have to confess something. 我得承认一件事。
You keep the pack. 你整包留着吧。
第十二部分:
I'm all cried out today. 我今天眼泪都哭干了。
That's fine, I'll just wait! 没关系,我等一下好了。
It's no big deal. 没什么大不了的
Not for you. 对你来说而已。(对你来说是没什么大不了的。)
We don't have as much money as you. 我们不像你们那么有钱。
I don't want my birthday to be the source of any kind of negative.
我不想我的生日引起任何的不愉快。
We never should have talked about this. 我们不应该谈这个的。
We bought the tickets. 我们票都买好了。
Why did you look at me when you said that? 你说那个的时候为什么看着我?
You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做的。
He didn't show up that day. 那天他放我鸽子。
He is nothing compare to you. 跟你比他不算什么。
You know what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?
You know what? I miss her. 知道吗?我很想她。
Come on, one more time. 嘿,再来一次吧。
Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
You guys wanna meet them? 你们想认识他们吗?
How was your night last night? 你们昨晚怎么样? / 你们昨晚玩得开心吗?
Who gave you that hickey? 那个唇印是谁的?
I fell down last night. 我昨晚摔了一交。
You feel I hold you back? 你觉得我拖你的后腿?
You got five bucks? 你有5块钱吗?
Why is he still crying? 他为什么还在哭?
Come on, don't do this. 不要这样子。
Will you stop? 不要再说/做了好不好?
She does not look fat. 她看起来不胖。
What's in the pie? 馅饼里面有什么?
That's what makes it so special. 所以它才这么特别。
I'm allergic to kiwi. 我对奇异果过敏。
Is your tongue swelling up? 你的舌头肿了吗?
I was looking forward to playing basketball. 我本来想去打篮球的。
Consider it done. 包在我身上。
You understood that? 你看/听得懂?
Tegrin spelled backward is Nirget. 肥皂倒过来念是皂肥。
But what about Phoebe? 那菲比怎么办?
You cannot do this to her. 你不能这样对她。
I don't think we brought enough stuff. 我想我们没带够东西。
He probably did everything he could. 说不定他尽力了。
How much am I gonna get? 我会得到多少钱?
I don't need your charity. 我不需要你的施舍。
My brother has a slight phobia about needles. 我哥哥有点怕打针。
Under these circumstances it has to be an injection, and it has to be now.
在这样的情况下必须要打针,而且要马上打。
Be brave! 勇敢一点!
Can you do that for me? 你可以为了我而做吗?
You wanna squeeze my hand? 要不要握住我的手?
Don't squeeze it so hard! 不要握得那么紧!
Let go of my hand! 放开我的手!
So what are you guys out doing today? 你们今天出来干什么?
You guys live around here too? 你们也在附近住?
Does your guitar have a strap? 你的吉他有背带吗? Mine does. 我的(吉他)有。
He wants to talk to you. 他想跟你谈。
I'm assuming one of you is the father. 我想你们其中一个是父亲吧?
You got a better idea? 你有更好的办法吗?
I won't beg you to stay with me. 我不会求你留下来陪我。
I thought you might be cold. 我想你可能会冷。
His legs were infected. 他的双腿发炎/被感染了。
There's still pie. 还有馅饼。
Did you have fun with Uncle today? 今天跟叔叔玩得开心吗?
He rode the bus today. 他今天坐公交车了。
You wanna try it again? 想再试一次吗?
So, how was the party? 派对好玩吗?
Am I unattractive? 我一点吸引力都没有吗?
Nothing, just never seen you in little stretchy pants before.
没什么,只是以前没见过你穿紧身裤而已。
Show me one of them. 让我看看其中的一个。
How'd it go with Tom last night? 昨晚跟汤姆怎样了?
I don't mind taking it slow. 我不介意慢慢来。
The guy still won't put out, huh? 那家伙还是没行动?
I don't think that's the problem. 我觉得问题不在于此。
Don't look! 不要看。
I have a date tonight, she's setting me up. 我今晚有约会,她介绍的。
So you really OK about all this? 你真的不介意了?
You're getting a cat? 你要养猫?
How long do cats live? 猫能够活多久?
He just started going out with her. 他跟她刚开始约会不久。
When I first met you, you know what I said to Chandler?
当我第一次见到你的时候,你知道我跟钱德怎么说吗?
What're they called? 它们叫什么名字?
Oh, you're not having fun, are you? 你玩得不开心,对吧?
Why can't I do that? 我为什么做不到呢?
Why didn't I think of that? 为什么我没想到这个?
I am over you. 我不在乎你了。
I'm just calling to say that everything's fine. 我打来只是想告诉你一切都好。
If you say stop, then we stop. 你说停,我们就停。
He's downstairs getting a cab. 他在楼下叫出租车。
Why are you looking at me like that? 为什么那样看着我?
I had a dream about you last night. 昨天晚上我梦见你了。
I stayed at Tom's last night. 我昨晚在汤姆家里过/睡。
You've had feelings for her? 你对她有感觉?
I need to lie down. 我需要躺下来。
I've got a cab waiting. 出租车在等着。
I'll be right down. 我马上下来。
How come you're watching this book? 你为什么在看这本书?
I convinced him. 我说服了他。
Let me get this straight. 让我先搞清楚。
You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie? 你以为我看着你跟茱莉在一起心里好受吗?
Try the bottom one. 试一下下面那个。
I try to stay positive. 我尝试着保持积极。
You could just take a nap right here. 你可以在这里睡一下。
Do not start without me. 等等我。
What are you gonna use it for? 你准备用它来做什么?
I didn't know you wore lenses. 我不知道你带着隐形眼镜。
What exactly does this job entail? The ad wasn't too clear.
这份工作具体是做什么的?广告说得很含糊。
Try a piece. / Try one. 尝一块吧。
I love how it crumbles. 我喜欢那脆脆的感觉。
Hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving. 希望能赶在感恩节之前。
Isn't that great? 是不是很棒?
Especially the after taste, that'll last ya till Christmas.特别是那种余味,将会一直延续到圣诞。
Did he call? 他打电话来了吗?
Why didn't he call? 他为什么不打来呢?!
What else? 还有呢?
Her ankles are a little chubby. 她的脚踝有点肥。
Where you going? 你准备去哪里?
It's not what you think. 不是你想的那样。
It's the other thing. 是别的事。
Go hug her. 去抱报她。
What do you say we go take a walk, just us, not them? 我们出去走走吧?只有我跟你。
That's all you wrote? 你就写了这些?
What a dinkus. 这个混蛋。
Cut him some slack. 放他一马吧。
Not interested.(我)没兴趣。
What are you doing out there? 你在外面干什么?
He must be freezing. 他一定很冷。
Come on, open up. 快点,开门。
I wanna be with you in spite of all those things. 尽管这样,我还是想跟你在一起。
Didn't eat a lot of it did you? 你没有吃很多吧?
Is that him again? 又是他?
I don't think this is the best time.我觉得这不是最好的时机。
I'll wait for you. 我会等你的。
She told us what he did. 她告诉了我们他做了什么。
It's pretty appalling. 真是令人发指。
Thanks for coming in again. 谢谢你再次光临。
You're not allergic to anything, are you? 你没有对某些东西过敏吧?
How weird it that? 那有什么奇怪的?
You have a sickness! 你有病!
He's very methodical. 他做事一丝不苟。
We're on a break.我们在分手之中
这是前几天在E学论坛上找到的,很遗憾制作者名字没有找到,但在此表示谢意!
--END--