| 第4集 |
| - Previously on Prison Break. |
前情提要 |
| - I didn't kill that man, Michael. |
我没有杀那个人Michael |
| - The evidence says you did. |
证据表明是你干的 |
| - No, I was set up. |
不是我是被陷害的 |
| - Put down your weapon. |
放下武器 |
| - I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. |
我觉得我有 责任让你了解监狱里的真实情况 |
| - I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows. |
我在找一个叫Lincoln Burrows的人 |
| - Man killed the vice-president's brother. |
这个人杀了副总统的弟弟 |
| - Why do you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow? |
你干嘛费尽心机想找Burrows? |
| - Because he's my brother. |
因为他是我的哥哥 |
| - I'm getting you out of here. |
我会把你从这里弄出去的 |
| - Impossible. |
毫无可能 |
| - Not if you designed the place it isn't. |
如果是你设计了这地方那就有可能 |
| - You've seen the blueprints. |
你看过设计图 |
| - Better that that. |
不只如此 |
| - I've got them on me. |
我已 经纹在身上了 |
| - You find out who's trying to bury him. |
你要查明是谁试图置他于死地 |
| - Nobody's trying to bury him. |
没人要置他于死地 |
| - The evidence was cooked. |
证据是捏造的 |
| - There's a lawyer poking around. |
有个律师在到处打探消息 |
| - Anyone that's a threat is expendable. |
任何对我们的行动 构成威胁的人都得毫不犹豫的舍弃 |
| - Scofield! |
Scofield! |
| - Found you a new cellie. Haywire, get in here. |
给你找了个新室友,Haywire快进来 |
| - Someone found Fibonacci. |
有人找到Fibonacci了 |
| - Who was this someone? |
你说的“有人 ”是指谁? |
| - Now where is Fibonacci? |
Fibonacci现在在哪里? |
| - I give you that information, I'm a dead man. |
我告诉你我就死定了 |
| - Three. |
三 |
| - On your feet! |
起立! |
| - What time is it? |
现在几点了? |
| - Get up! |
快起来 |
| - What's going on? |
怎么了? |
| - Bellick! - Bellick! - Bellick! No! |
Bellick! Bellick!不!不! |
| - Bellick! Where are you taking me?! |
Bellick!你们要把我带到哪里去? |
| - Bellick! Bellick! No! - No! Bellick, don't! |
Bellick!Bellick!不!不!Bellick不要! |
| - Bellick, no! I got a month left! |
Bellick不!我还剩一个月! |
| - Please! No! Bellick! - Bellick, no! - Bellick, please! |
求你了!不!Bellick!Bellick不!求你了! |
| - No! No! I got a month left! |
不!不!我还剩一个月!求你了! 不!Bellick! |
| - Please! - No! Bellick! |
BellickBellickBellickBellick |
| - Make your peace, Lincoln. |
让自己放松Lincoln |
| - Let's get on with it. |
我们继续 |
| - Open 40! |
打开号门! |
| - Close 40. |
把号门关上 |
| - Haywire. You ever thought of breaking out? |
Haywire,你从没想过从这里逃出去? |
| - What the hell would I do out there? |
离开这里我还能干什么? |
| - Not be here. |
不用待在牢里 |
| - Halfway houses, |
过渡疗养所心理治疗 |
| - psych visits, meds, checking in with a P.O., |
吃药跟着狱警去报到 |
| - urine tests, keeping a job... |
验尿一直工作…… |
| - No. |
才不要 |
| - Why you ask? |
你干嘛这么问? |
| - This guy was talking about it in the yard yesterday. I didn't know what to say. |
昨天在院子里有人问起过,我不知道该怎么回答 |
| - Tell officer Bellick. |
告诉Bellick警官 |
| - He'll make life easy for you, if, uh... |
他会让 你日子过的轻松点如果…… |
| - If what? |
如果什么? |
| - Your tattoos. |
你的纹身 |
| - What about them? |
我的纹身怎么样? |
| - What are they of? |
它们是什么的图案? |
| - What are they? Like, some kind of a... |
它们是什么?像是某种…… |
| - They're just tattoos. |
它们只不过是纹身 |
| - It's candy time, Haywire. |
吃药时间Haywire |
| - They think I have schizo-affective disorder with bipolar tendencies. |
他们认为我有极端的精神分裂情感性精神病 |
| - Think you got it? |
你觉得自己有病吗? |
| - Whatever. |
他们说是什么就 是什么吧 |
| - Ah! |
哈! |
| - I take the pills, keep the quacks off my back. |
我乖乖的吃药,被这群庸医不断骚扰 |
| - Bye, now. |
再见至少现在 |
| - Get out of the way. |
快滚 |
| - You know, maybe they give you those things for a reason. |
你知道或许他们是因为某种原因才让你吃药 |
| - Yeah. |
是啊 |
| - To keep me dull. |
让我感觉迟钝 |
| - To keep me in their invisible freakin' handcuffs. |
把我困在他们无形荒谬的枷锁里 |
| - Seriously, though, those tattoos, they're beautiful. |
说真的不过这些纹身很漂亮 |
| - You mind if I, you know, look at the whole thing? |
你介不介意我,让我看看完整的纹身? |
| - I do, actually. |
事实上我很介意 |
| - Why? |
为什么? |
| - Yo! Stand clear! |
唷!自由活动时间! |
| - Does there need to be a reason? |
需要有理由吗? |
| - Sucre! |
我不是在跟你说话老兄 |
| - I ain't even talking to you, man. |
出了什么问题? |
| - What's the problem? |
没有什么是我 不能解决的 |
| - Nothing I can't handle. |
我早知道出了问题 |
| - Well, I knew there was a problem. |
一看到你穿过院子走过来我就知道了 |
| - I could tell by looking at you from across the yard. |
嗨伙计们难道我没说我们出问题了吗? |
| - Hey, guys, didn't I say there was a problem? |
是什么问题? |
| - So what's the problem? |
就是你现在看到的 |
| - You're looking at it. |
什么?Haywire? |
| - What? Haywire? |
是的,我的新室友 |
| - Yep. That's my new cellmate. |
就是这个问题 |
| - That's a problem. |
他从不睡觉 |
| - He doesn't sleep. |
那你什么时候挖? |
| - So, when do you dig? |
我没时间挖 |
| - I don't. |
嗨你和我现在可是在同一条船上的 |
| - Hey, you and I are in bed now. |
你向我保证过 |
| - You made me promise. |
你说我们会逃出这儿的 |
| - You said that we were going to get out of here. |
你现在如果食言,我就活剥了你 |
| - You renege now, and I'm going to gut you. |
你最好管好你的事 |
| - So, you better take care of your business, |
要不然就等着我来收拾你 |
| - or I will take care of you. |
祝你今天愉快 |
| - Have a nice day. |
这真的就快完工了对吧? |
| - It's really coming together, isn't it? |
是的 |
| - Yep. |
你觉得我们可以按时完成吗? |
| - You think it'll be done in time? |
我想我们还需要 做些 |
| - Well, I figure, we still have the interior alcoves |
内部的凉亭和壁柱,都不是轻松的活儿 |
| - and pilasters to do, which is no small task. |
但是的我想我们可以按时完成 |
| - But, yes, I think so. |
嗯,听着我不得不说的是我… |
| - Listen, I have to say, I... |
我真的很感谢你 在这上面花的精力 |
| - I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this. |
我希望我能有机会你知道,报答你之类的 |
| - I wish there was some way I could, you know, pay you or something. |
你现在就可以帮我一件事 |
| - There is one thing you could do for me. |
我的室友 |
| - My cellmate. |
哈那个无可比拟的 Charles Patoshick |
| - Ah, the inimitable Charles Patoshick. |
Haywire? |
| - Haywire? |
那你都知道了 |
| - Then you know. |
不能轻举妄动 |
| - Hold it right there. |
Bellick警官负责监狱住宿调换 |
| - Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers. |
你得跟他谈谈这情况 |
| - You're gonna have to talk to him about that. |
我跟他 说过了,但他似乎觉得我们两个很适合住在一起 |
| - I tried, but he seems to think we're a good match. |
他威胁你了? |
| - Has he threatened you? |
你是说谁,Haywire还是Bellick? |
| - Who, Haywire or Bellick? |
嗯 |
| - Hmm. |
遗憾的是除非有证据证明 室友间存在 |
| - Unfortunately, unless there's some evidence of violence |
暴力或性侵犯的行为 |
| - or sexual predation between cellmates, |
这类申请一般都不会被理睬 |
| - those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here. |
监狱系统里基于性格不合提出的申请实在是太多了 |
| - Prison system's a little too crowded for requests based on personality. |
毕竟这又 不是情侣在Sandals度假 |
| - It's not exactly Sandals out there. |
Warden? |
| - Warden? |
抱歉,你妻子来了 |
| - Sorry. Your wife is here. |
什么? |
| - What? |
她不该在点以前来的 |
| - She's not supposed to be here till 4:00. |
不论发生什么情形都不要让她进来 |
| - Becky, do not let her come in here under any circumstances. |
我们结婚周年纪念日前不能让她看到这个 |
| - She's not supposed to see this until our anniversary. |
我马上就出去 |
| - I'll be right out. |
嗨甜心 |
| - Hi, sweetheart. |
你来早了 |
| - You're early. |
嗯我们吃饭去 |
| - Uh... let's go eat. |
你的举止真古怪 |
| - You're acting funny. |
我吗? |
| - I am? |
里面干什么呢? |
| - What's going on in there? |
嗯…只是在批阅一些文件 |
| - Um... just going over some files. |
Becky说你在开会 |
| - Becky said you were in a meeting. |
这次不会又是Toledo吧? |
| - This isn't Toledo all over again, is it? |
Toledo? |
| - Toledo? |
你怎么能这么说? |
| - How can you say that? |
那你不介意我进去看一下吧 |
| - Then, you won't mind if I look. |
Judy… |
| - Judy... |
Warden我是不可能跟你合作的 |
| - Warden, I'm not going to be able to cooperate. |
如果跟你合作我就只有死路一条 |
| - I'd get killed if I did. |
Johnson还在考虑 |
| - Johnson's still deciding. |
那你和 我没问题了 |
| - Then, you and I are done. |
你本该告诉我这些的 |
| - You should have just told me. |
你要知道每次你到监狱里来我有多担心 |
| - Well, you know how anxious I get when you come around the inmates. |
Becky让警卫护送Johnson回牢房 |
| - Becky, have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell. |
过会儿我再来处 理他的事来吧我们去吃饭 |
| - I'll deal with him later. Come on, let's go eat. |
你到这儿来干什么? |
| - What you doing here? |
我是你的律师 |
| - I'm your attorney. |
我现在是你的委托代理人 |
| - I'm representing you now. |
嗯 |
| - Hmm. |
如果你没异议的话 |
| - If that's all right with you. |
上次 我看到你的时候,你骂我骗子 |
| - Last time I saw you, you called me a liar. |
情况改变了 |
| - Things have changed. |
我现在相信你 |
| - I believe you now. |
我和Crab Simmons的前女友Leticia联系上了 |
| - I got in touch with Crab Simmons's ex-girlfriend Leticia. |
她证实了你说的话 |
| - She corroborated your story. |
她会出庭作证吗? |
| - Will she testify? |
她失踪了 |
| - She's missing. |
我不知道,我想是特勤处的人把她抓走了 |
| - I don't know. I think the Secret Service got to her. |
特勤处? |
| - Secret Service? |
他们一直在四处打探情况 |
| - They've been poking around. |
就在他们 露面后不久她就消失了,你觉得是发生什么? |
| - Soon as they show up, she disappears. What do you think happened? |
嗯我没有意识到事态已经那么严重了 |
| - Um... I didn't realize it was that high up, you know. |
你知道我们现在面对的是什么吗? |
| - Do you know what we're up against? |
我只知道 肯定是我们之中任何一个人都难以应付的对手 |
| - I know it's a lot more than either of us can handle on our own. |
公正计划 |
| - Project Justice. |
干嘛跟我提他们? |
| - Why have I heard of them? |
他们接手的都是死刑案 |
| - All they handle is death penalty cases. |
那里有个叫Ben Forsik 的我把我掌握的所有材料都寄给了他一套 |
| - There's a guy there, Ben Forsik, I sent him copies of everything I had. |
你到那儿去告诉他你查到的情况 |
| - You can go there, tell him what you found. |
或许我们能说动他代理我的案子 |
| - Maybe we'll get enough to bring him on board. |
好的 |
| - Okay. |
呃… …Sebastian怎么样了? |
| - So, uh... how's Sebastian? |
你指什么? |
| - What do you mean? |
你到这儿来,我的意思是他没意见? |
| - Well, you being here. I mean... is he cool with it? |
我还没跟他说过 |
| - I haven't talked to him. |
那个……呃 |
| - The, um... |
订婚取消了 |
| - The engagement's off. |
哦 ,我很抱歉 |
| - Oh. I'm sorry. |
你起码也要说得再认真一点 |
| - You could at least say that like you mean it. |
已经说的很认真了 |
| - I do. |
老天你一直都是个这么差劲的说谎者 |
| - God, you always were a lousy liar. |
嗯 |
| - Yeah. |
我最好赶紧 去找公正计划 |
| - I better get to Project Justice. |
Veronica? |
| - Veronica? |
谢谢你 |
| - Thank you. |
我原本已不抱任何希望 |
| - I didn't have a whole lot left. |
等我把你从这里弄出去你再谢我也不迟 |
| - You can thank me when I get you out of here. |
宝贝儿是我你在 吗? |
| - Baby, it's me. Are you there? |
喂?你在吗? |
| - Hello? Are you there? |
嘿就算她在的话,她显然也不想跟你说话 |
| - Hey, if she is, she obviously don't want to talk to you. |
今天星期三宝贝儿 |
| - It's Wednesday, babe. |
你今天会来的对吧? |
| - You're gonna come around today, right? |
好了我要挂电 话了 |
| - Okay, I got to hang up now. |
我得回牢里了 |
| - I got to go back in the block, but |
但你今天会来的对吧? |
| - you're gonna be here today, right? |
我是你的宝贝儿我爱你 |
| - I'm your man, baby, and I love you. |
我真的爱你 |
| - I do. |
它是一个图案 |
| - It's a pattern. |
你说什么? |
| - What did you say? |
你的你的 纹身是一个图案 |
| - Your-Your tattoo -- it's a pattern. |
你老眼昏花了 |
| - You're seeing things. |
把他跟Haywire关在一起是小人所为副警长 |
| - Putting him in with Haywire is a low blow, Deputy. |
什么?神经科医生又要把Haywire关到禁闭室 |
| - What? The shrinks cleared Haywire for reentry into gen pop. |
除 了他嗜药成瘾之外,这些天来他乖的跟只一样小猫 |
| - Besides, he's so doped up on meds, he's like a kitten these days. |
一只谋杀自己双亲的小猫 |
| - A kitten who murdered both his parents. |
致以全部的敬意先生 |
| - Well, all due respect, sir. |
如果你给Scofield提供优惠待 遇那会破坏你公正可靠的形象 |
| - If you give Scofield preferential treatment, it'll undermine your credibility. |
听着我知道你对那家伙有好感,因为他很有脑子 |
| - I know you got a soft spot for the guy because he's got brains in his head, |
也因为他在帮你做那个精巧的玩意儿 |
| - and he's helping you with that contraption in there, |
但这个 人是个暴力犯. |
| - but the guy's a violent criminal. |
他就像其他人一样罪有应得 |
| - He deserves punishment just as much as the rest of these guys. |
你跟我那么久应该很了解我 |
| - You have been here long enough to know |
我更关心的不是如何惩罚他们而是如何感化他们 |
| - that I'm less interested in punishment than I am in rehabilitation. |
你一定要把他和Haywire关在一起,在我看来可不是感化 |
| - And sticking him in with Haywire is not rehabilitation in my book. |
你已经把监狱里的事务授权由我处理了头儿 |
| - You delegated authority over gen pop to me, boss. |
我知道 |
| - I know I did. |
那你要么让我做 自己份内的工作,要么就另请高明 |
| - Then, you either got to let me do my job, or pass it on to somebody else. |
Brian,放松点 |