文章列表
 
您正在查看 "口译" 分类下的文章

2010-07-04 16:37

1.你期望的最初的工资是多少?

What is your expectation about your salary?


2.五年内你的事业想达到什么水平?

What's your expectation about your career in five years?


3.我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

I want to demonstrate my capability and wise in this industry sufficiently.


4.薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我.

After all, salary is important; but responsibilty companying with the job is more attrative to me.


5.只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和进步,我就会留在这里。

I will stay here as long as I can continue to study and progerss on this industry.


6. Every job has its frustration. Sometimes the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (英译汉)

工作当中不得不与心胸狭隘的人打交道令我崩溃。

参考译文

1.你期望的最初的工资是多少?
What starting salary do you expect as an employee?


2.五年内你的事业想达到什么水平?
Where do you want to be five years from now in your career?


3.我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.


4.薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我.
Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.


5.只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和进步,我就会留在这里。
I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.


6. Every job has its frustration. Sometimes the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (英译汉)
每份工作都有不尽人意的地方.有时候那些心胸狭隘的人令我沮丧.

 
2010-06-30 9:24

1.我们在静候他们进一步的消息。

We just calm down and wait their later news.


2.我在公共车站等候她已一小时了。

We have wait her on the bus stop for one hour.

3.谢谢您给我这次机会,并为我腾出时间.

I appreciate that you give me this oppurtunity and time.

4.那轮船颠簸摇晃, 很多乘客头晕恶心。

The boat turns up and down by the tides, a lot of passangers fainted and diagusted.

5.我来应征昨天早报上贵公司要招聘的空缺职位.

I came here to apply for the vacant position your company advertised on the newspaper yesterday morning.


6.Time and tide waitsfor no man.(英译汉)

时光如流水,岁月不饶人。

参考译文

1.我们在静候他们进一步的消息。
We shall await hearing further from them
We shall wait to hear further from them
await之后接动名词;wait之后接动词不定式。


2.我在公共车站等候她已一小时了。
I have been waiting for her for an hour at the bus stop
(一)await是及物动词,后面直接接宾语;wait虽然也可用作及物动词,但在现代英语中,一般作不及物动词用,与fortotilluntil等词连用。
(二)await的宾语大都是抽象名词,如:decisionreplyarrivalannouncementreturn等;wait for的宾语一般是人或事物。


3.谢谢您给我这次机会,并为我腾出时间.
Thank you for the opportunity and time given to me.


4.那轮船颠簸摇晃, 很多乘客头晕恶心。
The ship pitched and rolled and many passengers were sick.


5.我来应征昨天早报上贵公司要招聘的空缺职位.
I come here to apply for the vacancy advertised in the morning newspaper yesterday.


6.Time and tide waitsfor no man.(英译汉)
岁月不待人.
wait既可以加s,亦可不加s.

 
2010-06-29 20:12

1.我想我最大的优点是对工作认真负责.

I believe that my biggest priority is doing my work seriously.


2.你遇到这点小事就害怕了,真是个胆小鬼。

You become scare just because of the tiny thing, you are a caraven.


3.看过预告,看起来挺恐怖的。我可不想做恶梦。

Watched the promotion, it looks much terrible, I don't want to have nightmare.


4.我这个人可靠守信,如果答应做什么事就一定会做到.

I am a reliable person, if I promise to do anything I will do it.


5.老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂.工作到深夜也无所谓.因而我经常很晚才下班.

To be honestly, I am a typical Chinese style ergomania, it doesn't matter even I don't go off until late at night.


6. While the inclination to procrastinate is common, one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.(英译汉)

尽管耽搁是无法避免的,但是人们也应认识到不必要的耽搁的消极影响。

参考译文

1.我想我最大的优点是对工作认真负责.
I think my biggest merit is that I am responsible for my work.


2.你遇到这点小事就害怕了,真是个胆小鬼。
You are scared by such a tiny thing, what a coward.


3.看过预告,看起来挺恐怖的。我可不想做恶梦。
I've seen the preview. It looks like a creepy show, and I don't want to have nightmares.


4.我这个人可靠守信,如果答应做什么事就一定会做到.
I am reliable. When I say I’ll do something, I do it.


5.老实说,我是个典型的中国式工作狂.工作到深夜也无所谓.因而我经常很晚才下班.
Frankly speaking, I am a typical Chinese workaholic. I don’t mind working late at night. Due to that, I tend to leave the office late.


6. While the inclination to procrastinate is common, one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.(英译汉)
虽然拖延的倾向是普遍的,但是人们应该充分考虑到不必要的延误造成的有害影响。

 
2010-06-22 21:08

1. 一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。

An investigationg shows retirement are weicomed by women.


2. 我最近利用了一点时间采访成功的专业人士,谈谈他们最难忘、最有效的学习经验。

Recently I spent sometime on having interview with successful professional persons,and exchanging the most unforgetable and efficient experiences on studying.


3. 我的目的,是要找出成人教育的最佳方式。

My purpose is to find out the best on adult education.


4. 那么为什么在适合成人的训练方式与公司的训练部门实际所提供的训练之间会有如此的

断层呢?

Why there are discolation between trainnings proper to adult and pratical trainning supplied by department?


5. 在世界各地,极少数的训练人员在从事他们的工作时,具备有充分的学习方面的知识。

Around the world there are few trainners possess sufficient knowledges about studying when they are working.


6. What I discovered is that adults are remarkably similar in how they learn best: The most unforgettable and transformative learning occurs through personal experience, group support and/or mentoring.(英译汉)

我发现,成人最有效的学习方法是相似的:最有效和最难忘记的学习方法于个人经验于团队合作息息相关。

参考译文

1. 一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。
An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.


2. 我最近利用了一点时间采访成功的专业人士,谈谈他们最难忘、最有效的学习经验。
I recently spent time asking effective professionals about their most memorable and effective learning experiences.


3. 我的目的,是要找出成人教育的最佳方式。

My goal was to find out what works best when it comes to adult education.


4. 那么为什么在适合成人的训练方式与公司的训练部门实际所提供的训练之间会有如此的断层呢?
So why is there such a disconnect between what works for adults and is offered by corporate training departments?


5. 在世界各地,极少数的训练人员在从事他们的工作时,具备有充分的学习方面的知识。
Very few trainers, in world over, come to their work with much knowledge about learning.


6. What I discovered is that adults are remarkably similar in how they learn best: The most unforgettable and transformative learning occurs through personal experience, group support and/or mentoring.(英译汉)
我发现,成人学习最有效的方式其实非常类似:最难忘、带来最深远改变的学习经验,均是通过个人的体会、小组支持或者良师的启发。  

 
2010-06-21 21:14

1.你生活中的基本原则是什么?

What's the basic regulation in your life.


2.在供销商和客户间起纽带作用.

It is a tie between suppliers and customers.


3.我认为我最大的优点是富有创造力.

I believe the most important priority of me is creative.


4.擅长英语,尤其与外国客户的日常交流,并获得公共英语4级证书.

I am good at English, especially on daily communicate with foreign customers, and I have already got certification of CET4.


5.不要把今天能做的事拖到明天.拖延只会使事情以后更难办.所以,即使在当时有困难,我也尽力不拖延.

You should not delay anything to tomorrow. By doing that only makes things become more sophisticated, so, even there are difficulties, I try my best to avoid that.


6. Assisted supervising 20 sales persons and gained the management training.(英译汉)

20位销售总监助理已经完成了管理培训。

参考译文

1.你生活中的基本原则是什么?
What basic principles do you apply to your life?


2.在供销商和客户间起纽带作用.
Acted as liaison between customers and suppliers.


3.我认为我最大的优点是富有创造力.
I think my biggest merit is that I am creative.


4.擅长英语,尤其与外国客户的日常交流,并获得公共英语4级证书.
Good at English, especially in daily conversations with foreign customers.Gained the certificate of PETS level 4.


5.不要把今天能做的事拖到明天.

Not to put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

拖延只会使事情以后更难办.

putting things off just makes it worse later,.

所以,即使在当时有困难,我也尽力不拖延.

so even if it’s hard at the time. I try not to procrastinate.


6. Assisted supervising 20 sales persons and gained the management training.(英译汉)
协助管理20名销售人员,提升了自己的管理能力.

 
   
 
 
文章分类
 
 
新闻(52)
 
佳作(19)
 
精解(25)
 
写作(36)
 
 
口译(54)
 
 
 
对话(15)
 
人物(11)
 
美食(10)
 
风光(10)
 
 
听力(43)
 
 
 
 
翻译(46)
 
 
   
 
文章存档
 
     
 
最新文章评论
  

自己顶自己一个。
 

写得太好了,自己给自己加10分。
 

路过,留下脚印!
 

回复我的小婷子:You are welcome.
 

thank you.
   
帮助中心 | 空间客服 | 投诉中心 | 空间协议
©2012 Baidu